Wednesday, August 08, 2007

YOU TELL ME: Roommates

So the past few weeks a – well, let’s call it a “treasure” – has been floating around our house (we call our house “The Bink”....see www.fellowshipofthebink.blogspot.com).

It recently ended up in our refrigerator....and by “recently” I mean it has been there for a week. I’m not sure who’s it is, but I think his initials are D-A-V-E.

Here’s what I see every time I open the fridge....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A closer look.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yeah, it’s fake, but amazingly realistic.


So I am wondering, what stories do you have of friends, roommates, siblings, or even spouses doing quirky things or playing pranks?...put it in a comment below. I really want to know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home