Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday Update 09.05.06...yeah right...

Tuesday Update 09.05.06

Okay, who am I kidding...this is a Wednesday update...it always has been...

Anyway, last week was a blur. I was in West Lafayette on Thursday night and Bloomington on Friday. Saturday found me in Terre Haute and tonight I played in Nashville.

The show tonight was called “chick singer’s night.” Of course you are wondering what in the world I was doing playing for that. FYI, I was the “are you man enough” segment.

Currently I am sitting here eating a salad and listening to Death Cab for Cutie. I have so much work piled up that I just need to get some sleep so I can tackle it all tomorrow.

That being said, I am gonna let you go (as if this is a phone conversation....and really, who does that fool?....”let you go?”...more like: “I’ve found something more entertaining than you so I am gonna go do that and assume that you are too dull to notice that I don’t want to talk to you anymore”....it’s kinda like the whole “it’s not you, it’s me” thing...really...it’s you?...well if it’s you then why are you breaking up with me!...shouldn’t you be breaking up with yourself or something....and what about the whole “let’s just be friends” business...what that really means is: “once I downgrade you to friend status I can date someone else without it being cheating”....what the crap?!!!.....by the way, if you have recently gotten any of these responses from anyone click here)


Until next Tuesday...or Wednesday...


Beau

P.S. Adding off-brand Cheetos may defeat the point of a salad, but they sure are a great salad topping...just so you know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home