Friday, February 01, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT: New Songs Posted / Tour Update!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I just posted 4 of the songs from my new album “Standing. Still.” here on MySpace. You can now buy the album (CD or Digital) from the “Nimbit” store listed on my MySpace Page. Let me know what you think!

Also, I have been on tour for the last 8 days. Seven shows in 8 days! It’s been pretty exhausting honestly and I am glad I had the day off today to catch my breath. You can see some of the photos from the shows on my Facebook page.

Funniest moment: Me putting chapstick on my nipple in the men’s locker room at the YMCA and looking up to a funny and confused expression from an older gentlemen just entering the room. Hey, it was cold and chapstick was all I could think of at the moment.

I have more shows in the upcoming days so I hope to see some of you soon.

Be on the lookout this coming week for the new Beau Bristow website....I’ll blog about it and let you know.

Have a great weekend!


beau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home