Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday Update 09.12.06 (on The Run)

Tuesday Update 09.12.06

Okay, like I said last week: “who am I kidding...this is a Wednesday update...it always has been...”

I am going to be brief this time because I am in a time crunch. I have been working hard all day recording parts for a couple of songs I am trying to finish up and give to my street team as a way to say thanks for all the help. I still have a full day of recording tomorrow and I only slept 3 hours last night...tonight I may get 5 hours if I can get this done in the next 30 minutes.

That being said, here is a short clip from one of the songs...you may recognize it because it is off of Coffee Not Included, but this version has all of 7 guitar tracks plus bass and drums...no vocals yet and it is a rough mix but it should give you an idea of what is coming. (Click here to listen!)

And if you aren’t on the street team, you can join by going to my website (www.beaubristow.com) and then clicking on the interact tab. There is more information there and you can direct any questions to beau@beaubristow.com or streetteam@beaubristow.com.

I played in Tuscaloosa, Alabama this past weekend and I have a couple of photos that I will leave you with as I say goodnight:












Until next week.....

Beau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home